Mobile Gaming Haven

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mobile Gaming Haven
Mobile Gaming Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Administrator
https://mobilegaming.forumotion.com

**Introduction Rules** Empty **Introduction Rules**

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:04 pm
Unfortunately, I do feel the need to make rules for the section since I have noticed an increase in people using it simply to get post count for their advertisement thread. We like to discourage spamming for post count here, as the forums would be quite messy if we allowed it.

1. Introduce Yourself
As is the whole purpose of this section, we want you to introduce yourself to us! Just tell us a little about yourself, how you found us, why you're here, etc. No need to go into detail; we don't need to know your street address!

NOTE: Please be sure to make your introduction worthwhile. Stuff like, "Hi, I'm (insert username here) and I'm new!" is not acceptable.

2. Welcoming the Newbies
We encourage you to welcome the new members! In fact, we want you to! However, if you are the new person, it makes no sense for you to be welcoming someone that has been on the forums longer than you. When you do this, it is obviously for post count and will result in your post being removed.

3. No Advertising
This is a global rule, but I feel the need to repeat it here. No advertising of any sort is allowed in this section. Your thread or post will be removed and an infraction will be given.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum